2008년 3월 20일 목요일

SOS

Hello Everyone!

I have a big problem.

I can't listen to English well.

I don't know whether my ears or my brain have a problem.

To make matters worse, I don't know how to solve it.

I once imagined, " I wish I were hit by a car,
and the accident caused me to get amnesia,
and then I forgot my Korean,
finally spoke English."

Please tell me how to improve my English listening ability.
If you don't tell me the solution, I will run toward a car.

If you want to save me, please! please!! tell me the answer.

댓글 5개:

derekhospital :

Hello,
we are in the same boat. I think one way is to listen ,practice and memoerize every day. Cheer up.

alice :

Hi, James.
Don't run toward a car, please.
Don't take it so hard.That's why we are here. Get some sleep and dream in English.

익명 :

Hi, James.
I also have problem in listening to English.
Despite of that, I enjoy my life because the cafeteria food is very delicious.
Please don't worry about it and enjoy yourself.
Bye.

Nicole :

Hi James,
Please stay out of traffic. I think that 'practice makes perfect' is a good suggestion for this problem. The more you listen, the better you'll be. Try finding some audio material on a subject that's interesting to you. Go to Google and type in (the name of somthng interesting to you) podcast. A podcast is an Mp3 file that is produced for free on the internet. You can download them or listen to them on the computer. There are many professional and amature productions of these online these days. If you would like help, let me know.

Clara :

In my case, I try to listen to EBS Radio programs. There are many good programs for the various level English learner. I like to listen "귀가 트이는 영어, Easy English, Power English." They are broadcasted in twice a day. Don't be so frustrated with it. These days I can feel that you are improving some part of speaking. Cheer up!! You can do it!