2008년 4월 1일 화요일

Question 4

Hi, Guys
You had a lot of experiences of the tours to look around the world.
Am I right?
Would you recommend me one of the most beautiful
or impressive tourist attractions in the world?

I'd like to recommend Cebu, one of the Philippine Islands to you.
Cebu is one of the fantastic resorts.

댓글 4개:

flesung :

Hi! James,
I would like to visit Cebu some time later. In 1995, I travelled foreign countries, Philippines, malaysia, and Indonesia. Travelling abroad, it is very exciting and thrilling for me. I would like to recommend you to travel a foreign country alone.
To travel alone is a little bit dangerous but makes me think of many things. Sometimes it asks me who you are, or for what you live,.....
Bye.

Clara :

I agree with Johnson's comment. I went to Egypt alone. Yes, I felt lonliness strongly when I traveled there. But that travel remains most impressive memory in my mind. Wherever you go, if you are alone, you can experience many different happening. I wish I would like to travel a foregin country alone.

Joseph :

Hi, James.

I'd like to recommend Australia. It was the first foreign country that I visited. It has a wonderful harmony between the nature and man.

Nicole :

Hi James,
Great question. I really enjoyed reading the comments for this one. I would like to recommend Mongolia as it was one of the most breathtaking natural sights that I have ever seen.