2008년 4월 8일 화요일

Q5. How are you?

I'm fine. Thank you. And you?

댓글 5개:

Nina :

I'm not fine. Yesterday I was sick. I vomitted several times last night. So I'm very tired.

SAINT :

Hi! There are.
I am happy because I always try to be happy.
HAPPY DAYS FOR YOU, TOO!

익명 :

Hi.
I,m fine, thank you.
You look always happy.
Please have a nice day.
Enjoy April Cherry Blossoms and take some fresh air.
Bye.

Joseph :

Hi, James.
I am really having fun both in KNUE and at home. It seems to be a seesaw game between two places. I try to do my best in two places.

Clara :

I'm pretty busy. Like joseph, I try to do my best both in KNUE and at home. To be happy, I gave my all in two places. So I feel exhaused right now. I think I need to take time to be alone. It will give much energy to keep my life happy.