2008년 4월 22일 화요일

Q. 7 When you teach students, it is more difficult for you to teach boy students or girl students?

Several years ago, I felt it more difficult to teach boy students.
But, these days, girls students are getting wilder, while boys are getting milder.
So I have a similar feeling of burden to control both of them.
But girls are a little bit easier than boys, I think.

댓글 5개:

Gracie's talking club :

Hello, James

Sounds interesting!
I've been teaching only boy students for 15 years. Only two years ago, I experienced to teach at a coed school. Boy students don't usually care about their classroom, order, school rules, cleaning, arrangement, etc. But I heard girl students listen to their teachers better compared to boys. I don't know who are better to handle, but I'd like to be a homeroom teacher of girls next year.

flesung :

Hello, James

I agree with you entirely. In my case it is more difficult for me to teach girl students. When a boy student interrupts me in English class, I can punish him immediately. But in girl's case, I can't punish her immediately. If a girl student begins to hate me, she loses in studying English completely.

Nina :

Hello, James.
As for me, dealing with boy students is esier. After I scold them, they seemed to forget it. I could see thier smile again a littel later. But if I scolded a girl students, sometimes they tried to avoid eye contact with me.

Mars :

Hi! James. I'm very happy to meet you here. I've been teaching both girl students and boy students. Now I'm working in co-ed school. Boys have their own special characteristic; and girls also have their own special characteristic. Sometimes they become handy. However, if we understand them from my heart, they also open their mind. And, I like co-ed most.

Nicole :

Hi Jaems,
I've always found girls easier to teach. Maybe it's because I'm a female and I can understand them a little more. I never understand why boys behave the ways they do.