2008년 4월 30일 수요일

Question 8. Did you enjoy skit performance?

We performed our skit yesterday. Skit performances of each class were excellent. At first, all of us had a big burden for it. But we tried to practice for it. What I prepared for it was to have my hair grow longer instead of not cutting it, even though I don't like a long hair. Finally We made it. Actually class 1(S1) enjoyed all kinds of processing of practice about our skit.

Anyway I had a precious experience for acting. It would be my good memory. I would appreciate my classmates.
How about you?

댓글 2개:

Gracie's talking club :

Hello, James

You did a really good job!
Actually I was worried about Joseph's action at first because he was really energetic and overexaggerated sometimes. But he gave us lots of laughs during our pratice. I think yesterday he controlled himself for the beast.
So I'd like to thank Joseph very much. Of course all of classmates including you and beaty. Our skit was like combination made of our idea, effort, enjoyment. I think you never forget this experience!
Again, thank you for your hardworking.

Lucy :

Hi, James!

It's Lucy from class 3. Your acting was so great. You expressed the beast's pain and love very well, and also dedicated yourself to your role.

I think skit performance gave us a precious chance to strengthen class unity. I think I come to like my clasmates more.

See you!