2008년 5월 5일 월요일

Q 9. What kind of gift do you usually give your parents on parents' day?

It is very difficult to find suitable presents for my parents. I think about that several times, finally I come to an conclusion, "money is the best." Would you please tell me your idea about the present to give on parents' day.

댓글 3개:

Nicole :

HI James,
In Canada, we have a Mother's Day and a Father's day so I have to pick out two gifts. This year, I had chocolates delivered to my mom from her favorite shop and I think that I will get a subscription for a sports magazine for my father.

Lucy :

Hi James,

Thank you for the chocolate bar!

I totally agree with your opinion. I've presented various presents to my parents-in law so far, however, sometimes they don't seem to be satisfied with some presents. It's quite difficult to meet their tastes all the time. So, money is the best choice.

Have a good day!

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

Hi, James!
I'm planning to buy special sneakers for my mother which are specially designed to protect knees like Masai tribe's sandals. They are quite expensive, but I've thought of it for a long time and this year I'll buy them for her. for my father, I'd like to buy a electronic English dictioanery. He likes English very much and needs new dictionery. They cost too much, so I'll share the cost with my sister. ^ ^